Internet of Things (IoT)
Castle Microwave is an established supplier of Smart Energy products, covering all aspects of the IoT marketplace. We are well positioned in the market place to provide both consultation and solutions for all needs.
The Internet of things (IoT) is an ever growing and changing network of physical objects (things) allowing an inter-operable exchange of data between manufacturer, operator and a host of connected devices.
Main markets for the IoT include:
- Energy Management
- Transportation - Both On and Off vehicle
- Home Automation
- Environmental monitoring
Markets such as Media and Home Automation have experienced rapid growth through the almost exponential increases in data rates achievable.
Castle Microwaves solutions for the IoT are broad including:
- ZigBee - Most suited for Mesh Networks - such as home automation where inter-operability is important.
- GPS - Boards, Antenna and Data Loggers
- Bluetooth - Suited for most point to point and one to many applications - with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) seeing an increased uptake in medical and mobile markets.
- Cellular solutions
- 2.4 & 5.8GHz Propriety solutions
Castle has a range of Proprietary wireless solutions. Ranging from low power <2Mbps data rates through to high power wide area networks with 300Mbps throughputs.