When performing EMC testing, it is important to monitor the device under test (DUT) without interfering with the measurement during emission tests. During these EMC tests, the monitoring system has to withstand the high field strengths generated during each measurement.
All devices that have electronic components of any kind – from a small electric shaver to a huge truck- are subject to EMC compliance testing and so the requirements are manifold compulsory. PONTIS EMC hardened audio and video products cover a whole range of applications.
Castle Microwave is pleased to offer the following products:
• CCTV and Audio Systems
• Standard system comprises camera, fibre optic cable, fibre optic connectors, a controller and monitor
• Multiple camera system options
• Ethernet camera control
• Custom configurations
• Shielded Cameras
• Compact manual cameras to full HD with IP control via network
• Fibre optic connectivity
• Shielded Audio
• Audio Intercom (RF Immunity up to 200V/m to 18 GHz; CSIPR 22 Class B compliant)
• Multipoint Intercom
• Calibrated Audio Transmission
• Shielded Converters
• Fibre optic converters to enable signal transmission from chamber to/from measurement equipment
• RF-Immunity: Antenna radiated 200 V/m, 200 MHz –18 GHz, ISO11452-2, CW, AM, PM / Stripline 200 V/m, 10 kHz to 1 GHz, ISO11452-5, CW, AM, PM
• Emissions: EMC compliant to CISPR25 Class 5, 150 kHz to 4 GHz
• Custom solutions for Special Applications
Contact us today to discuss your requirements!