At Castle Microwave, we have a history of working with PCB materials and laminates. That’s why we’re proud to partner with AGC.
AGC is a world leader in circuit board materials and recent acquisitions of Nelco and Taconic now provide a full range of board materials for diverse applications from high speed digital electronics to military avionics.
Identified as Copper Clad Laminate (CCL), is an insulating plate obtained by stacking a sheet (prepreg) impregnated with resin on a base material such as paper or glass, and applying heat treatment under pressure is called a laminated plate. A material that is the basis of all circuits and printed wiring boards, and ultimately forms electronic circuits on the surface and is used as printed wiring boards.
Typical applications include:
- General electronic circuit board applications
- High-speed communication applications (4G-LTE, 5G base stations / Radar applications)
- Automotive Radar
- Avionics (comms/EW/radar)
Why Work With Castle Microwave?
We are the UK’s leading AGC supplier – and there are a number of reasons to work with us:
- Rapid response times – we are proud of the speed it takes from initial enquiry to prototype, all the way through to manufacture.
- Quality assurance – all of our products are held to the highest quality standards and checked at every stage of production.
- State of the art manufacture – we work with a range of principals who are top of their field. Coupled with our manufacturers, who are top of their respective fields, we can guarantee state of art manufacture of the highest quality.
Want to know more about how AGC can improve your product? Get in touch with a member of our friendly sales team today.