At Castle Microwave, we have a history of working with Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing (EMC). That’s why we’re proud to partner with MVG - Microwave Vision Group.
Over a period of more than 30 years, MVG has unified the skills of four industry leaders. Together, under one unified brand, MVG tackle some of the world’s most complex electromagnetic wave visualisation challenges.
MVG comprises the following brands:
Specialists in multiprobe technology, SATIMO joined MVG in 2008, bringing innovative measurement solutions which enable field visualisation in “quasi real time”. Focusing on antenna measurement, the evaluation of material characteristics and RF safety measurements.
Harnessing advanced positioning systems to innovate antenna, RCS and Radome measurement solutions, ORBIT/FR joined MVG in 2008, offering components as well as complete near-field and far-field systems ranging from scanners to compact ranges and expansive integrated systems.
Joining MVG in 2008, AEMI was a global leader in the manufacture of high-quality, hard wearing absorber materials for anechoic chambers. Their skills enabled us to design products specifically for Antenna and EMC testing, as well as RF and EMP shielding.
Specialising in the innovation of turnkey and bespoke anechoic and shielded chamber solutions, RAINFORD EMC serves the antenna and EMC testing, RF and EMP markets and joined MVG in 2012.
Capable of supporting EMC/EMI testing applications from components, and materials through to complete turn-key anechoic chamber systems, MVG supports:
• Antenna Measurement – compact ranges, near/far field test ranges, reflectors, StarGate™, StarLab™ measurement systems, indoor and outdoor solutions
• Positioning Equipment – polarisation, azimuth/elevation, linear positioners, controllers & accessories
• Antennas – EMC, Measurement Probes & Feeds, High Power, Positioning (GPS/GNSS/Galileo), Telecomms, Reference Antennas (Standard Gain Horns, mmWave, etc.)
• EMC – Anechoic Chambers 3m/5m/10m, CSIPR25, Mode-Stir, MIL-STD, Mini Chamber, Shielded Rooms
• Absorbers – wide range including walkway, clean room, laminated, ferrite tile
• Specific Absorption Rate – Calibration equipment, Measurement system, accessories
• RF Safety – EMF measuring devices (radar, antennas, and up to 40 GHz)
• Industrial Control – Dentro LRX provides EM based cross sectional analysis of material
• Services – Facility upgrades, Anechoic Chamber re-location, EMC Certification, Antenna Measurement Services
Why work with Castle Microwave?
We are the UK’s leading EMC supplier – and there are a number of reasons to work with us:
- Rapid response times – we are proud of the speed it takes from initial enquiry to prototype, all the way through to manufacture.
- Quality assurance – all of our products are held to the highest quality standards and checked at every stage of production.
- State of the art manufacture – we work with a range of principals who are top of their field. Coupled with our manufacturers, who are top of their respective fields, we can guarantee state of art manufacture of the highest quality.
Want to know more about how MVG can improve your product? Get in touch with a member of our friendly sales team today.