At Castle Microwave, we have a history of working in the aerospace sector. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Meggitt.
Meggitt Safety Systems, located in Simi Valley, California, is the world's leader in extreme environment fire protection and safety systems for aircraft, spacecraft, boats, trains, missiles, and various industrial and energy platforms. Meggitt cables provide communication for deep space probes into outer space and their sensors are fitted on the majority of commercial aircraft.
Providing high phase stability under extreme operating conditions, from commercial aviation to space, Meggitt delivers:
- Silicon Dioxide (SiO2) Microwave Cable Assemblies
- Silicon Dioxide Precision Delay Lines
- Safety Critical Cables for Petrochemical and Nuclear Industries
- High Temperature Cables
- Aero Engine Cables
Why Work With Castle Microwave?
We are the UK’s leading Meggitt supplier – and there are a number of reasons to work with us:
- Rapid response times – we are proud of the speed it takes from initial enquiry to prototype, all the way through to manufacture.
- Quality assurance – all of our products are held to the highest quality standards and checked at every stage of production.
- State of the art manufacture – we work with a range of principals who are top of their field. Coupled with our manufacturers, who are top of their respective fields, we can guarantee state of art manufacture of the highest quality.
Want to know more about how Meggitt can improve your product? Get in touch with a member of our friendly sales team today.