At Castle Microwave, we have a history of working in the aerospace sector. That’s why we’re proud to partner with Albacom.
Extending the scope of product complementary to the technologies we provide to our customers, Castle Microwave is pleased to represent Albacom. Learn more about how Castle Microwave and Albacom work together.
Based in Scotland, Albacom specialises in the design and manufacture of low and high voltage power supplies for environmentally demanding applications, including naval, aerospace and land system applications. Complete custom solutions are available based on customer specification with end product engineered to meet application requirements.
In addition, Albacom offer backplane assemblies for military aircraft, precision components used in healthcare and novel solutions for the energy industry. With wide experience developing solutions for a number of markets, this enables Albacom engineers to combine tried and tested methods to develop innovative products.
To ensure performance in the product’s operation environment, Albacom are able to perform a range of mechanical and climatic qualification testing in-house, giving you the peace of mind that your product will perform under extreme conditions. The experienced Albacom team will carry out the appropriate tests unique to the environment of your operation, including:
- 3 AXIS VIBRATION TESTING: Albacom can subject component and assemblies to various levels of vibration over three axes.
- HIGH VOLTAGE TESTING: Specialist testing facilities to carry out high voltage measurements up to 30KV DC or AC.
- SHOCK TESTING: Controlled shock testing to evaluate the effect of wear and tear on components and assemblies.
- THERMOCYCLING: Specialist equipment can test electrical components and assemblies to temperature extremes of -55⁰C to + 150⁰C
Ready to start your journey with Albacom and Castle Microwave? Contact us today to discuss your requirements!
Why Work With Castle Microwave?
We are the UK’s leading Albacom supplier – and there are a number of reasons to work with us:
- Rapid response times – we are proud of the speed it takes from initial enquiry to prototype, all the way through to manufacture.
- Quality assurance – all of our products are held to the highest quality standards and checked at every stage of production.
- State of the art manufacture – we work with a range of principals who are top of their field. Coupled with our manufacturers, who are top of their respective fields, we can guarantee state of art manufacture of the highest quality.
Want to know more about how Albacom can improve your product? Get in touch with a member of our friendly sales team today