At Castle Microwave, we have a history of working with RF and Microwave technologies. That’s why we’re proud to partner with JQL.
- Waveguide Products to 110GHz
- Isolators and Circulators to 110GHz
- Antenna and Feed Systems to 110GHz
- Power Meters to 220GHz
- Horns and Antennas
JQL, now incorporating Dorado International Corporation is a manufacturer/supplier of a broad range of advanced technology microwave components. They are used in telecommunications equipment and other microwave systems that operate within the radio spectrum from 100 MHz to over 100 GHz. The devices offered by JQL fall into three basic component categories:
Antenna Products - JQL offers a number of antenna types for use over the wide spectrum from 1.0 to 110 GHz; Gain Horns, Planar Array / Patch Antennas, Omni-directional and CSC2 Sector Horn Antennas for LMDS and other point to multipoint applications.
Waveguide components - cover over 25 types of devices in all the standard waveguide bands from WR-90 (X-band) to WR-10 (W-band) from Adapters and Attenuators to Tees, Transitions and Twists.
Ferrite devices - including isolators and circulators for operation in the entire frequency spectrum from 24 MHz to 110 GHz for coaxial, microstrip, drop-in and waveguide circuits.
Products are available for a wide range of applications from lab use to space flight - contact us for more information.
Why work with Castle Microwave?
We are the UK’s leading supplier of RF and Microwaves – and there are a number of reasons to work with us:
- Rapid response times – we are proud of the speed it takes from initial enquiry to prototype, all the way through to manufacture.
- Quality assurance – all of our products are held to the highest quality standards and checked at every stage of production.
- State of the art manufacture – we work with a range of principals who are top of their field. Coupled with our manufacturers, who are top of their respective fields, we can guarantee state of art manufacture of the highest quality.
Want to know more about how JQL can improve your product? Get in touch with a member of our friendly sales team today.